HARBORFIELDS REALTY BLOG
IT'S COLD OUT THERE! PERHAPS YOUR HOME SHOULD BE ON THE MARKET?
Itís cold out there! Want to move? Maybe even to a warmer climate?Perhaps your home should be on the market???
Spring and fall are traditionally the most active real estate periods. But what about December Ė January Ė February?
This past week-end 4 of my listings were shown. There were 2 offers made, one is going forward to Contract and Iím continuing to negotiate on the second home that got an offer.
There are good reasons to have your home on the market now:
- The inventory is lower. Buyers have fewer houses to choose from.
- Buyers that are out looking at this time of year are much more serious. People that are only marginally interested have social events to attend rather than looking at homes for sale.
- Your home might be at its best with holiday decorations, fireplace glowing and delicious smells in the kitchen.
- Mortgage rates have dropped for well qualified buyers and they anxious to get those good rates locked in.
- Next spring prices may be lower and normally more people put their homes on the market at that time of year.
Donít miss what may be an opportune time.